I’m not keen on the fact that my friends keep giving out my phone number to our peer members that I ‘accidentally forgot’ to give my number to. In fact I’m half expecting for some one to ring me up and have this sort of conversation:
Me: Who is this?
Me: Kaitlin? Sorry, I don’t know a Kaitlin.
Kaitlin: It’s me, Kaitlin. Kaitlin and Jumbo.
Once this conversation is over, I’ll probably find out that Kaitlin in my friends friends brothers best friends girlfriends cousins mother-in-laws nieces boyfriends sisters uncles daughter. And that Jumbo is her toy elephant.
So please, don’t pass on your friends number without their permission. Thanks
- A Day At The Zoo And A Toddler’s First Hike (anotherhallucination.com)
- Puddles the Duck (craftycouple.wordpress.com)
- Mobile-phone recycling: Don’t fall into this trap (confused.com)
- How to use BlackBerry voice commands and improve voice recognition (helpblog.blackberry.com)
- Am I Getting Old…? (lookingaftertheoldies.wordpress.com)