In the accurate words of Rebecca Black, today is indeed Friday. It is also Friday the 13th. Now, I’m pretty superstitious but I don’t believe for a second that Friday 13th is full of bad luck. So, I’m not going to dwell on that minor fact. Instead, I’m going to explain how to make the most out of your weekend.
- Saturday Morning: Wake up. That’s a given. If you don’t wake up, I can’t really help you. In fact, if you don’t wake up, then I suggest you see a doctor. And if you can’t wake up for that, get some one else to take you to the doctor. Seriously. 😐 If you don’t follow this step, see a doctor. Have I made my point clear enough? If you don’t wake, I gurantee you need the help of a doctor.
- Saturday Morning: Read something. Let’s simulate those brains and get reading! Whether you want to read a blog (preferably my blog, because my blog is most certainly the best in the world.*), read the dog-chewed newspaper (or if you don’t have a dog, a cat, or any other pet in the house then you should really chew it yourself. **) or you could read a great book.
- Saturday Mid-Day: Do some exercise. Get some blood pumping around your body! You could go cycling, go running/jogging/walking, go to the gym or even go swimming. You’ll feel wide awake and ready to tackle lunch.
- Saturday Mid-Day: Lunch – eat it. Enough said.
- Saturday Afternoon: Get the internet open and get browsing. Whether you want to educate yourself, read my awesome blog, tweet, write, pixel, do some digital art, make a flash presentation, do your homework – whatever you want to do, Saturday afternoon is reserved. 😆
- Saturday Evening: Okay, this is my favourite bit. Get your dinner ready because we’re going to watch some television. Whether it’s the Voice UK, Britains Got Talent, something recorded, a film or something else. Saturday evening is TV time!
- Sunday: Repeat Saturday process.
*Damn my sarcasm.
** I’m only joking. DO NOT EAT THE NEWSPAPER!
*** Sarcasm: the highest form of wit.