1. The ‘Plastic’ Look
You probably know what I’m talking about. You know, that orange toned skin (fake tan, in case you didn’t get that) and bleached blonde hair pairing with the unnaturally large body parts created completely through expensive surgery. Do these girls think they look nice dressed like this?
I just don’t get it. I’d hate to look like that. It’s not attractive, and, news flash, you’re not a barbie doll.
2. Bare Feet
If you can afford shoes, you should wear them. Wearing shoes is a privellage, treat it like one. I don’t get why you’d want chewing gum stuck to the bottom of your feet or glass sticking out of your toes. Oh, and no one actually wants to see your feet – feet are weird, full stop. Wear your shoes, please.
3. Mobile Phones
Well, not phones of such, more being constantly attached to your phone. Yeah, sure I have a phone, but I don’t constantly have my head phones plugged into my BlackBerrywhilst texting/emailing/messaging/whatever it is you do now days. I have a phone for emergancies, not to run my battery out and use up all my credit. It’s pointless. It’s expensive. It doesn’t make sense. There’s nothing wrong with liking your phone and using it. It’s when people are attached to it and act as if they couldn’t possibly live without it.
- How to Unlock a Phone (tech-faq.com)
- Facebook Launches Messaging App for iPhone & Android [FIRST LOOK] (epicagear.com)
- Cell Phone Cloning (tech-faq.com)
- What Phone Did You Have Before the iPhone? (iphone.appstorm.net)
- Why Barefoot is Best (education.com)
- Love It or Hate It? Tyra’s Barbie-Girl Hair (bellasugar.com)
- Did You Cut Your Barbie’s Hair? (bellasugar.com)
- Suddenly, Barbie Is Looking Very Burning Man (bellasugar.com)
- A Barbie Store Opens in Buenos Aires. Is It Good for Little Girls? (bellasugar.com)
- Who’s Still Visiting Tanning Beds? You Might Be Surprised (bellasugar.com)
- Should Girls Fake It? (jbwp91.wordpress.com)
- Have You Ever Gotten a Spray Tan? (bellasugar.com)