Here I was, thinking that I was done with playground games. Finished. Concluded. Exited the world of the Playground Games. But no, you see The Hobbler decided to take me back to the dark side. The side where children run around the playground, tapping each other, falling over and, worse of all, having fun. 😐 *
Yes, that is right, The Hobbler has tagged me.
Tag – you’re it!’ – The rules (I modiefied them) :lol::
- You must post these rules.
- Answer the question the “tagger” listed for you in their post,
- And create
115 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
115 people to tag and link to them in the post.
- Let each blogger know that you have tagged them.
The question she asked me was: Out of all your opinions, what do you feel the most strongly about?
This question is a hard one for me to answer, as everyone here knows** that I’m a very opinionated person. It also amused me, for various reasons.
But, after minutes of silence, I though about this question. What was the answer?
I browsed my previous posts and came to the conclusion that the thing that I am most opinionated about is indeed honesty. Look, I even wrote a post about it! 😛
And so, I conclude this question with an answer.***
Now comes the other bit, without further ado I shall tag you:
- knowthesphere – If you were a superhero, what super powers would you have?
- The Camel Life – How do you come up with your question of the day?
- Meg Cabot – What got you into writing?
- Meanderings of a Restless Mind – If you had to marry a hockey player (any one in the world), who would it be and why?
- Behind My Stunnas – Do you like camels, how much?
*I’m only joking. 😆 I’m all for fun!
**Or should know. 😐