One step in creating a successful blog is by raising the attention it gets. This means you want to crank up the number of followers and page views your blog owns. But is that as easy as it sounds?
Write a Killer Blog Post
You visitors are here for the posts, I suspect. Give them what they want. Well written posts with a distinctive style should please them.
Whether it by via Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, deviantART, StumbleUpon, Hello Cotton or other websites, sharing can raise your page views and followers vastly. Providing that you use it properly, that is.
Spread the Word
Spreading the word among friends and family is another great way to gain blog attention.
- WordPress or Tumblr? (exploreeveryday.wordpress.com)
- 5 Handy WordPress Tips for Content Marketing (contentmarketinginstitute.com)
- How To Use Digg And StumbleUpon For Site Traffic (part 1) (ppc.org)
- The Complete Guide to Blogging for your Business (skyrocketseo.co.uk)
- Blog feeds to Twitter (sathyasekar.wordpress.com)
- WordPress Friend Finder Uses Facebook To Find Blogging Friends (webpronews.com)