Lets face it, Facebook has been free forever, right? Well, new site in which uploads funny, parody videos, Jest, has provided the online community with a preview on how Facebook might look if you were to have to pay for it.
I’m guessing that Facebook Pro would cause quite a stir, should it be put into action. What are your thoughts on this? Do you think that Facebook should be a paid service or is it great just the way it is? If you believe it should be a paid service, how much? Because lets face it, even if Facebook charged £1/1$ to join, they’d still be making a lot of money.
Please leave a comment as I’d love to hear your thoughts on this.
- Are you a Facebook Pro? (thesaltlick.tv)
- Introducing Facebook Timeline Slicer Pro (basicpodcastingtips.com)
- What If Facebook Started Charging Facebook Users? (gizmodo.co.uk)
- 7 Savvy Tips to Post Like a Facebook Pro (rightbrainlogic.com)
- Pro Facebook Tip -How To Put Your News Feed On Steroids (simplyzesty.com)