Somewhere over the rainbow…
Rainbows are made up of seven colours. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo and Violet. In my personal opinion, the easiest way to remember the order of the rainbow is by remembering your good old friend Royg Biv. If you wish for me to expand on this amazing strategy, please leave me a comment.
The Rainbow Meme is the meme that I will now be completing. You can find the ‘original’ here.
you’ve got a little colour in you
1. Are you currently mad at someone?
I usually always am. 😉 Not very much though.
2. Which of your family members has the worst temper?
We’re all pretty calm but I have to say probably me.
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone?
Not that I can remember. 😆
4. Is anyone mad at you?
Not that I’m aware of but probably!
5. Are you usually mad?
6. When you’re mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell?
Stare angrily. 😐
1. Has anyone ever thrown a surprise party for you?
2. What event is coming up that you’re most excited about?
I’m going to Thorpe Park on Monday. 😉
3. If you won a million dollars, what would be your first thought?
Where should I travel first?
4. If you could have anything right now what would it be?
Yellow Belly Self
1. Name: Sophia
2. Birthday: May
3. What’s your main goal in life?
To provide happiness to my family. (And publish a novel series.)
4. Do you want to have children?
Not really, no. I’m still young! I haven’t decided!
5. When do you want to die?
I pray that they’ll develop something that keeps everyone alive forever and the universe and planets Earth expands every time ten children are born so that our Earth is not overpopulated. It must expand slowly though, or else it’d cause one mighty racket! 😆
1. Are you against gay marriage?
2. Lower the drinking age?
Nope. People drink under age any way. *shrugs*
3. Capital Punishment?
No, but then again it’s that person’s choice. I can’t force them to have the baby.
1. Do you love someone?
Apart from my family? Nope.
2. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No, I believe you have to know to person to love them.
3. Do you believe in love?
Q: How glasses of water did you have today?
Q: What color are your socks?
Q: Name one thing that you do everyday?
A: Wake up.
Q: How much cash do you have on you right now?
A: Not a lot.
Q: Are you for or against Hillary?
A: I don’t know who Hillary is. Are they American? Because if they are, I’m British. 😛
Q: Look to your left. What’s there?
Q: What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed?
A: I don’t borrow clothing.
Q: Do you have plants in your room?
Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Q: Do you own a picture phone?
A: Yes. I have a BlackBerry.
Last but not Least, Pink
1. Person you saw: My sister.
2. Person you sent a text message to: Alys: my friend.
3. Movie watched in cinema: Hunger Games.
4. Song you listened to: Last Request by Paolo Nutini.
5. Person you talked on the phone with: Dad.
6. What are you doing right now?
7. What are you doing tonight?
8. What are you going to eat?