During the Olympics, I’ve not been short of thoughts. With some type of sport being shown every minute for at least seven hours, the general thoughts that occur to the average teenager whilst watching sport events are constantly running through my head.
Wow – she’s masculine. Wait, that is a woman, right?
He should totally win gold! …For cheating.
Some one should really tell him that he needs a haircut. No wonder he keeps missing the goal.
The Olympics have had my thoughts swimming through my mind. Logical and sometimes humorous thoughts entering my head at all times. Granted, not many of them are blog-worthy but nevertheless the Olympics sure have had my creative juices flowing.
How is the Olympics affecting you? Are they giving you more of a competitive edge? Are they having you itching for a jog? Yearning for a splash in the pool? Let me know in a comment. 😉
- All heart (newsobserver.com)
- Sassoon Salon Brings the Olympics Into Your Hairstyle (bellasugar.com)
- The 25 Best Olympic Moments (livestrong.com)
- The onefinestay Olympics (onefinestay.com)
- Renters not getting much-hyped rent prices for Olympics (simplelandlordsinsurance.com)