With less than a week to go until Christmas, I’ve been thinking of Christmas traditions. Do you have any? For example, do you have to wait until a certain time to open your presents or have a special Christmas dinner that is the same each year?
Traditions are pretty awesome. It gives you something unique to look forward to each Christmas and is something that children might pass on to their children and so on.
For example, every Christmas eve we get to open a gift. Every year it is the same thing: pyjamas. It doesn’t matter that we always know what it is because it’s fun to imagine what type of pyjamas we’ll be getting and it’s fun to slip into them and get cosy before going to bed on Christmas eve.
So, what are your Christmas traditions – if you have any? Leave me a comment and let me know. I might even compile all the ideas into a separate article later on to share (with credit given where credit is due, of course!).
- Christmas essentials: Family (teabooksthoughts.wordpress.com)
- 12 Top Christmas events in Wales (visitwales.co.uk)
- 9 Christmas Fails from around the world (girlinflorence.com)
- How Africa celebrates Christmas (one.org)
- Christmas Traditions Mean Christmas Memories (untrainedhousewife.com)
- Tidings of Comfort and Charley Descoteaux – the December author interview (shehannemoore.wordpress.com)