The title is two lines from a song The Moment I Knew, by Taylor Swift. At the moment, this is one of my favourite songs.
In this post, I’ll be sharing some of my favourite tunes, old and new, at the moment. If you’d like to share your favourite hits or comment on my selection, please leave me a comment.
- There are tons of videos on YouTube where you can listen to The Moment I Knew, by Taylor Swift, but the tuning is completely different to the album and sound strange so I won’t link you. Instead, I urge you to download ‘Red’ the Deluxe album. It’s worth it. The whole album, in my opinion, is wonderful – but then again, it’s slightly biased given the fact that I completely adore Taylor Swift and her music.
- Homeward Bound, by Simon and Garfunkel, is a song I completely adore. I love the original of the song, but I also love Ed Prosek‘s cover of it. Therefore, I’m going to link both videos for your enjoyment.
- Over the summer, I was lucky enough to come across this amazing band, Young the Giant. I love so many of their songs, but this one, at the moment, is my favourite. It is called Apartment.
- I like a lot of You Me At Six‘s work but this one, at the moment, is my favourite. Well, not really my favourite but the one I’m currently obsessed with. It’s definitely the lyrics that did it for me. This is When We Were Younger.
- Snow Patrol is one of my all time favourite bands and this song, Chasing Cars, is a song I adore with every inch of my body.