This weeks favourite tunes: a collection of old and new hits that I’m currently in love with. Please enjoy and, as always, comment with your current favourite tracks. I’d love to hear of them and discover some new, great music.
- The title is after the track ‘Loverboy‘ by You Me At Six. I’ve liked this song for ages now but after discovering Listen On Repeat, my love for this song has been re-ignited.
- This one isn’t really a song that I’ve been enjoying as of late, more of something I saw and thought was sweet. It’s Tom Fletcher (from McFly)’s wedding song.
- I love this song. Enough said, really. Fun with We Are Young.
- I’m pretty much in love with Boyce Avenue at the moment. The song that they sing in this video is called Jumper and was originally sang by Third Eye Blind. I really love the original song, too, but prefer Boyce Avenue’s version so here it is:
- I know, another Young the Giant track. It’s just, well, I really love them.
To see last weeks top tunes, click here.