Recently, the award season has ended (by this I mean the Oscars, BRITs, Grammy;s and so on) but for bloggers, the season is never-ending. The amazing Ritu, over at Beyond Beauty Tips, was kind enough to think of me when nominating fellows for this award. Informative, humorous and inspirational, Ritu’s blog is well worth checking out.
The Liebster Award is a symbol of recognition among fellow bloggers and is a fun way to promote new blogs of a good standard with less than 200 followers.
Nominees are asked to:
1. Post eleven facts about themselves.
2. Answer the eleven questions they have been asked.
3. Nominate eleven other blogs and ask them eleven questions of their own.
4. Display the Liebster Award logo.
11 (Totally Uninteresting) Facts About Me
- I have been running OpD for just over a year now, a huge thank you to all that have made that possible! 🙂
- I am learning Spanish (with great difficulty – it must be added). In fact, I had a lesson today.
- I believe that everything happens for a reason – don’t ask why, I have no clue! (Way to sell my point, I know. ;))
- Although I’m definitely a big reader, I don’t try hard enough to make time for reading. 😦
- If you allowed me, I could totally spend my days watching (good) TV programs – you know, sitcoms (Scrubs, The Big Bang Theory, Friends ect.) and dramas (New Tricks, Hustle, Sherlock ect.), that kind of thing. Not soaps though… Okay, I’m rambling.
- I’m a geek.
- I’m an artist: I write, I draw, I take photographs and I participate in my more-than-fair-amount of graphic design.
- I despise Physical Education…
- I’m writing a novel.
- I cannot think of any more facts… 😮
Q&A with Ritu KT
State your Blogging experience in one word/line.
Which one of these would you prefer to be referred as – Smart, Hot, Intelligent, Clever, Sexy?
Intelligent, I guess.
What is the one thing you are afraid of?
Dogs. (I could give a list of many more, I’m sure)
Do you have a role model? Who?
Many. Celebrities and people in my real life. Their identities remain a secret to all but myself…
Choose one public place to hang out – Park, Coffee Shop, Mall, Movie Hall, Club.
Park. By the swings, because they are fun. But the coffee shop when it gets cold.
What was your favorite subject in school/Uni.
I enjoy English, and Art…and IT.
What are you proud of?
A great deal of things, to be honest.
Tell us about your favorite movie of all time.
What are your goals for your blog?
I suppose my only goal is to enjoy blogging as much as I do now (or, if possible, even more) in the future.
Name the book you read last. Did you like it?
That’s a hard question. I can’t think: my problem is I start and read too many books on the go. The last one I finished must have been The Lord of the Flies by William Golding. I enjoyed the book, yes, but I wouldn’t say it was one of my favourites by any stretch of the imagination.
What is the one thing you would like to do before you die?
Publish a novel, maybe. Though I hope to do that far sooner than I die.
And the nominees for the category ‘The Liebster Award’ are…
- Next Practices
- Sandra Harriette
- Life Accordinglee
- This One Time At Band Camp…
- She Thinks She Writes
- Spilt Hot Chocolate
- All I Need Is A Keyboard
Unfortunately, I cannot think of any more blogs that qualify for this award off of the top of my head. Therefore, if you qualify for this award, I ask you to comment here and let me know so that I can take you into consideration. 🙂
Again, many thanks and have a wonderful day!